We offer high quality coffee and cocoa from the main production areas of Peru.
Green Arabica Coffee
Specialty Coffee and/or micro lots
- Packaged in jute sacks, 69kg or 25 kg
Grade1, SHB. / Grade 2 / Grade 3 HB
- Packaged in 69 kg jute sacks
- 1000 kg Big Bags. Or bulk
- Humidity: 10-12 %
- Altitude: 1,000 a 2,000 m.s.n.m.
- Varieties: Caturra, Pache, Catuai, Catimor, Bourbon, Typica and others
- Profile: Fruity, citric, with caramel notes, chocolate, and a smooth body
Fine flavor cocoa
- Fine Flavor Blend
(Hybrids such as ICS 60 and 95, Natives, Chuncho of Cusco)
Grade 1 and Grade 2 Cocoa
- Varieties (CCN 51, Forastero, Trinitario)
- Packaged in 64 kg jute sacks
- Low cadmium levels (0.4 ppm) and pesticide free
- Humidity: 7.0 - 7.5 %
- Food Grade 740 Grs. Hidrocarbon free.
- Export coffee and cocoa comply with IJO 98/01 norms,
41.5 x 28” dimensions.